Carmelite Friary Kinsale
The present Carmelite Friary was built circa 1830 to 1840 and is situated on an elevated site in Kinsale at the intersection of Carmel Avenue & Catholic Walk. In recent years internal areas of the church were suffering from damp decay, and following investigation, the following works were undertaken:
Raking & repointing main south facing wall including pinnacles, repairing limestone and stained glass windows. The works also included new lead work, raking and replastering west facing wall, repairs to limestone and stained glass windows.
|Main Contractors:||Joe Costello|
|Architects/Team Leaders:||FMP Architects|
|Quantity Surveyor:||Tony O’Regan Associates|