1 South Mall (Sutton House)-1967

The Victorian headquarters of Suttons coal merchants burned down in 1958 and in its place, one of the largest office buildings then seen in the city centre was built. Completed in 1967, and designed by Frank Murphy, this building Is notable for its large windows set in projecting frames.


At Home in Gubbeen, West Cork
/ At Home in Gubbeen, West Cork

Crosbie House Schull

Schull, Co. Cork An existing farm building was extended and rebuilt to accommodate this contemporary dwelling overlooking Roaring Water Bay. The...

UCC Gaol Wall
/ UCC Gaol Wall

UCC Gaol Wall

University College Cork, Co. Cork The old Gaol Wall which was built circa 1820 formed part of the County Prison which was demolished in the early...

Castlehyde House
/ Castlehyde House

Castlehyde House

Renovation works and extension to Castlehyde Estate, Fermoy, Co Cork   Castlehyde is situated on the banks of the river Blackwater. It was...

Red Hat Expand
/ Red Hat Expand

Red Hat Cork

Airport Business Park, Cork Following on from their Phase 1 fit-out, Red Hat have now expanded their operations. The new area included open plan...

St. Lukes Home, Mahon, Cork
/ St. Lukes Home, Mahon, Cork

St. Lukes Home

Chapel and Fire Certification Works St. Lukes Home elected to redesign the existing chapel within the nursing home due to poor orientation, the...

Ileclash House
/ Ileclash House

Ileclash House

Fermoy, Co Cork Ileclash house was built circa 1820 and is situated on an elevated site over looking the river Blackwater. It is a protected...

© 2021 FMP Architects | Privacy Policy