CONSERVATION & RESTORATION PROJECTS
Ileclash House, Fermoy, Co Cork
Ileclash house was built circa 1820 and is situated on an elevated site over looking the river Blackwater. It is a protected structure situated in 12 acres of land with an old walled garden and out buildings. The property was purchased by Michael and Diane Fraser in 2006 and since purchasing the Fraser’s have carried out major renovations to the building including replacement of the roof, internal modifications and replacement of all windows, window joinery, shutters and interior redesign.
|Client:||Michael and Diane Fraser|
|Main Contractor:||Glenforan Construction.|