CONSERVATION & RESTORATION PROJECTS
Renovation works and extension to Castlehyde Estate, Fermoy, Co Cork
Castlehyde is situated on the banks of the river Blackwater. It was originally built to the designs of Davis Ducart circa 1750, in the intervening period it was altered and extended by various owners. It is a protected structure and is regarded as one of the finest examples of the Irish Georgian Country House style. The work involved total restoration including remodeling the entire interior of the building.
|Engineers:||Horgan Lynch Partners|
|Quantity Surveyor||Declan Malone and Associates|
|Mechanical and Electrical Engineer:||Malachy Walsh & Partners|